The essence of the role
We are a high growth tech company that has kept its startup feel. We’re a people driven company— and just as passionate about our customers and products as we are about our culture. We have a global span, and we are very proud of the culture that we have built at Sinch! The recipe for that lies in our values;
- Dream big
- Win together
- Keep it simple
- Make it happen.
Those aren’t just words – we truly live by them!
In this role, you will be a champion of Sinch’s culture, vision, values, and a specialist in Customer Experience. So, get ready to roll up your sleeves! We need tough and passionate people on our journey to create and define technology trends and achieve our mission of simplifying life by bringing all people and businesses together.
You will be based in Brazil but we support employees and managers worldwide.
As our new Vertical Leader – Field Sales you will:
- Participate in weekly kick-off meetings
- Maintain constant communication, update and inform evolution of your goals
- Keep Asana projects and documentation up to date
- Periodically provide formal and informal feedbacks to your team
- Responsible for onboarding new members by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Communicate People team about new hires, holidays control, workload, sickness cover and overtime
- Communicate with Deploy, Customer Excellence, Biz Dev and Sales team monitoring the performance of Products and Solutions
- Ensure the execution of activities in the RACI Matrix
- Ensure HR, Financial, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Data Privacy policies and local law
This is not your typical Vertical Leader – Field Sales role! This is an opportunity for you to create, drive and implement high impact initiatives in a fast-growing business.
The role of a vertical leader is fundamental on our journey, this person will be the leader in charge of one of our squads, focusing on discovery processes to identify conversational solutions that will help to solve communication problems, using next generation channels such as WhatsApp, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and others.
The vertical leader will also have global exposition and responsibility, dividing the experiences with other verticals leaders, and sharing all the discovery processes learnings with multiple teams around the world.
We have been developing solutions for different verticals as E-commerce, Field Sales, Retail, Banking, and others. The vertical leader is an expert of that kind of business, understanding the problems, identifying opportunities, and helping the companies to find valuable solutions.
- Be aligned with the Biz Dev team for local and customer expansion.
- Track and monitor performance objectives, KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Deployment team to identify local partners and vendors.
- Ensure asset compliance with regulation.
- Enhance customer satisfaction ensuring adequate service level.
- Resolve Customer problems as needed.
- Support pre-sales to Regional and Sales managers.
- Meet goals and metrics.
In Order To Contribute To This Role You Have
- An undergraduate degree is required (technical or business degree preferred); an MBA or equivalent working experience is strongly preferred.
- Effective planning and execution of communications for internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation
- Track record and previous experience with managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Experience with technological solutions and products
- Excellent leadership skills
- Customer focus
- Available for International trips
- Fluent English
- Teamwork ability
- New products development expertise
- Knowledge of discovery techniques and product framework
- Desirable prior leadership of new digital products and solutions
- Desirable previous entrepreneurial experience or prior experience working in a start-up environment and who are used to the fast-paced nature that comes with this.
- Embraces change
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About The Recruitment Process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
- Salário Não informado