About the Role
An excellent design starts with amazing people. 🤓
If you are an organized person, care about scalable design, and are looking for a startup with global potential, you will like what we offer you.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for translating ideas and technical information in intuitive and straightforward interfaces, besides planning end-to-end experiences in our platform. You will work close to technology, product, design, and marketing teams, as well as Croct’s founders.
If you are looking for a growth opportunity with constant challenges to raise your tech bar, this job is a perfect fit for you.
As part of the job, you will
- Deliver challenging and complex projects, work side by side with the Croct’s founders
- Use, define and develop the best design techniques to solve problems, supporting customers and business’ needs
- Map new scenarios, taking into account alternative paths and tests to improve the process
- Disseminate the design culture throughout all Croct team
What we seek
- Figma or Adobe XD experience
- UX best practices knowledge
- Expertise in layout, typography, hierarchy, patterns, and other design principles
- Ability to communicate concepts visually, using graphics, diagrams, and other visual aids
- Ability to work with the tech team, mainly with frontend developers
- Expertise in organized and detailed layouts, facilitating the scalability of the Design System
We consider experience in versioning tools (GitHub) as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
- PJ hiring
- Remote work
- Schedule flexibility
- Startup with global potential and internationalization plans
- Working with the founders and a world-class technical team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice