We are a platform that empowers companies to create unique communication experiences for their customers.
Our Humanz create tools that raise the level of communication experience between companies and their end customers and maximize their results. If you’ve ever changed an invoice payment date through a chatbot or interacted with a support channel on social media, we’re behind the solution.
In 2021, we were the first SaaS company in Latin America to go public on Nasdaq. We are operating in several countries in Latin America, with more than ten thousand customers. We are GPTW and more than nine hundred Humanz around the world.
ZENVIA is growing fast, and we are always looking for professionals to bring new perspectives. Enthusiastic people who want to be part of this great digital transformation.
We want less strings and more connection, freedom and flexibility. Therefore, our work is 100% remote – with home office assistance! Our way of being values and respects the individuality of each one, with autonomy to work and develop.
ZENVIA. By Humanz for Humans.
About the team you will work directly
Our team is responsible for identifying and creating great experiences across all of our products and services. We have the challenge of defining the research strategy along with our long-term roadmap, bringing all our expertise in the field to propose, execute and deliver impactful value to our end-users seamlessly.
“We bring value and impact by escalating our user-centric culture into the company and leading the way ahead with our processes and methodologies.” Alessandro Ribeiro, Head of UX
We are looking for someone with exceptional research skills, who understands how research translates into design and product decisions. That’s not enough to answer questions about user behavior; we’re looking for someone that looks at the impact their work brings to Zenvia.
You will lead and manage the UX Research team to ensure our products and resources prove valuable to millions of people, are easy to use, and possess the highest level of design and execution.
You will be a key member of the design leadership team, working closely with your peers in engineering, product management, marketing and business partners, content design, UX and UI designers, among other disciplines to define the strategy, operations, and communications that guide the team to build amazing products meeting real user needs.
Purpose and challenge abound. Do you want to help build this story, impact the lives of millions of users worldwide and you do well with the requirements below? Then this is for you! 🙂
Your challenges to make a difference in this team
- Identify research topics and critical research questions, create detailed study plans and build a research roadmap; communicate and regularly update to ensure impact and relevance;
- Be multitasking, experienced in reconciling conflicting priorities and organizing to ensure you meet your commitments. Having your passion for problem-solving and ability to lead with creativity and positive energy, promoting and maintaining personal and team enthusiasm; Drive research impact, measured by changes in product design and development roadmap;
- Track research and translate insights into suggestions for improvements to the product; Help develop the research culture with product managers and design teams, leading the organization to understand users’ needs, challenges, and issues;
- Guide our work and evolution based on design principles;
- Help propagate User-Centric culture;
- Guide the team in their day-to-day work and, at the same time, maintain a holistic view and drive this vision,
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Zenvia’s products;
- Get involved early on in strategic decisions to enable rapid experimentation and innovation;
- Co-create: Understand the perspectives of peers, cross-functional partners, and design work teams on the problem and how to learn agilely;
- Knowing how to break silos and exchange with other areas of the company bringing impact;
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from designers and a product team to continually raise our quality standards while aligning expectations;
- Thinking really outside the box, not everything has a recipe or is written in the book, or has the answers. As your experience and your desire for the challenge can help us to create either a process, metric, or solution;
- Effectively communicate your team’s product goals (both within and outside the team) and connect related projects across the enterprise so joint issues or decisions can be resolved quickly.
All our vacancies are for everyone. Here people are unique, we respect and value differences.
Humanz profile we are looking for
- You specialize in user research, psychology, ethnography and have a deep understanding of user research methods and best practices, but you also have an agile, creative, and pragmatic approach;
- You are a passionate and inquisitive researcher with strong observational and analytical skills, an impressive capacity for collaboration, and a relentless determination to do the right thing;
- You are highly collaborative, with a strong track record of influencing results;
- You can work with minimal direction while providing high-quality results.;
- Have a point of view on strategic decisions, using team and user insights;
- Understand how to influence stakeholders and leaders to implement the best ideas;
- Conduct and facilitate co-creation dynamics, workshops, and Design Sprints;
- Train team members to increase their impact, build on their strengths, and advance their careers;
- Experience in digital products;
- Experience in leading product direction and strategic thinking with experience in developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact on people and the company;
- Experience representing work for a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating objectives and concepts;
- You need to be an excellent communicator and a strong cross-functional contributor and relationship builder;
- You are adept at navigating complex and fast organizations;
- Creativity to solve problems and seize opportunities in an agile way;
- Ability to work well in an agile and fast-paced environment, being able to adapt to scope changes quickly.
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours
- Remote work with monthly home office support (permanent) and partnership with Beer & Coffee for co-workings throughout Brazil
- Language Program
- Partnership with Gympass and Yoga class live online!
- Full package of benefits: food and meal tickets, health and dental plan, life insurance
- Participation in results, because you helped to build them
- Discounts at various educational institutions
- Monthly meetings to exchange knowledge, practice languages and more (all virtual, but it feels like we’re sitting next to each other)
- Direct connection with colleagues from other countries
- No dress code
- Informal work environment, where colleagues share knowledge, collaborate and learn together
- Transparency, open dialogue and security for everyone to be whoever they want are essential for us
- Open structure: we love to give and receive feedback as we understand this is the best way to grow personally and professionally
- Talent development and management programs so you can activate your full potential and design your career at ZENVIA
Come be a HUMANZ
For us, people are unique. A Humanz understands, respects and learns from differences and individualities, sets clear goals, enjoys the journey and delivers results as a single team. Here we seek to contribute to the whole, get out of our comfort zone. We make mistakes, make things right and learn together.
We believe that it is necessary to dive deep and break down barriers. It is necessary to be curious, understand the problems and address the root causes. We want professionals who challenge the status quo, get rid of excuses and make things happen, because we give space for people to unlock their true potential to achieve their best performance, leading the necessary change, with responsibility and systems thinking.
At ZENVIA, everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and freedom with responsibility. 😊
Within the ZENVIA World you will be able to develop and apply your main skills while maintaining your authenticity. All this with a lot of humor, lightness, empathy and, above all, respect for others.