This is a remote position; if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
Rock Content needs a UI Designer to strategize, design, and build interactive content experiences for our North American customers in Ion — Rock Content’s interactive platform to create data-driven, visually appealing and engaging interactive experiences, ranging from outstanding interactive infographics to high complex calculators.
As a UI Designer in our global team working with 5 other designers, you will work with one of the most promising interactive content platforms on the market, creating and building engaging graphical interactive content experiences through design and interactivity best practices and concepts. You will combine UX and UI thinking, information architecture, creativity, and digital design execution, developing usable and intuitive user interfaces.
You will ensure world-class standards by delivering interactive projects with technical excellence. To excel in this role, you will think creatively, thrive with managing multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality and scope, and utilize data before making any decision.
- Building content-driven (e-Book, infographic, landing page, etc.) and logic-based (quiz, assessment, calculator, etc.) interactive experiences in our SaaS platform Ion;
- Crafting wireframes, prototypes or mockups to convey strategic ideas and innovative solutions to difficult design challenges;
- Strategizing interactive content programs from concept-to-completion, measuring results and creating data-driven strategic reports;
- Troubleshooting, planning, running and conducting tests for A/B ideas, usability, intuitivity, and conversion strategy;
- Ensuring interactive projects are released with technical and graphic excellence by strictly adhering to digital design best practices;
- Being a consultant to our North American customers with large accounts and performing demos as necessary.
You will need:
- Solid experience and diversified portfolio working with UX/UI and digital projects;
- Strategic and analytical mindset, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, wireframing, prototyping, UX design foundations, and visual aesthetics;
- Balanced understanding of Interactivity Strategy and Product Design overall disciplines;
- Content Marketing understanding is a plus, but you will be able to get certified in it through the Rock course
- Degree in Digital Design, Communication or a related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent English.
- Proactivity: someone who wants to learn and go further in order to make things happen;
- Communication: it’s essential to love talking to people, knowing your customer and getting involved with the team;
- Strong attention to details;
- Problem solver / out of the box thinker;
- Clear communication.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Salário Não informado