We are a platform that empowers companies to create unique communication experiences for their customers.
Our Humanz create tools that raise the level of communication experience between companies and their end customers and maximize their results. If you’ve ever changed an invoice payment date through a chatbot or interacted with a support channel on social media, we’re behind the solution.
In 2021, we were the first SaaS company in Latin America to go public on Nasdaq. We are operating in several countries in Latin America, with more than ten thousand customers. We are GPTW and more than nine hundred Humanz around the world.
ZENVIA is growing fast, and we are always looking for professionals to bring new perspectives. Enthusiastic people who want to be part of this great digital transformation.
We want less strings and more connection, freedom and flexibility. Therefore, our work is 100% remote – with home office assistance! Our way of being values and respects the individuality of each one, with autonomy to work and develop.
ZENVIA. By Humanz for Humans.
About the Technical Writing position:
We look for professionals with the ability to generate detailed technical documentation for our digital products, ensuring that it is clear, concise and up-to-date for both internal and external use. As we seek the best experience for our customers – developers and business audience – you must have skills to constantly interact with engineering and product teams, and the writing ability to generate high-quality documentation.
Once here, you will:
- Plan and deliver technical product documentation, together with stakeholders from Marketing, Products and Technology areas;
- Develop technical specifications in partnership with software engineers, creating conceptual information, procedures, API descriptions and examples;
- Manage and maintain a catalog of product documentation;
- Work to create standards and a framework for organizing product documentation, in order to make the process scalable.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Motivation to understand and explain new technologies to others, communicate well and learn quickly;
- Experience in writing technical documentation;
- Knowledge on Git, ReDoc, Swagger or similar;
- Interest to work on technical documentation refinement based on feedback from software engineers;
- Ability to deal with multiple contexts, and work in a dynamic environment;
- Organization and self-management skills.
Teamwork: working collaboratively with the different squads in the area of Product Engineering, and with the Marketing and Products areas.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours
- Remote work with monthly home office support (permanent) and partnership with Beer & Coffee for co-workings throughout Brazil
- Language Program
- Partnership with Gympass and Yoga class live online!
- Full package of benefits: food and meal tickets, health and dental plan, life insurance
- Participation in results, because you helped to build them
- Discounts at various educational institutions
- Monthly meetings to exchange knowledge, practice languages and more (all virtual, but it feels like we’re sitting next to each other)
- Direct connection with colleagues from other countries
- No dress code
- Informal work environment, where colleagues share knowledge, collaborate and learn together
- Transparency, open dialogue and security for everyone to be whoever they want are essential for us
- Open structure: we love to give and receive feedback as we understand this is the best way to grow personally and professionally
- Talent development and management programs so you can activate your full potential and design your career at ZENVIA
Come be a HUMANZ
For us, people are unique. A Humanz understands, respects and learns from differences and individualities, sets clear goals, enjoys the journey and delivers results as a single team. Here we seek to contribute to the whole, get out of our comfort zone. We make mistakes, make things right and learn together.
We believe that it is necessary to dive deep and break down barriers. It is necessary to be curious, understand the problems and address the root causes. We want professionals who challenge the status quo, get rid of excuses and make things happen, because we give space for people to unlock their true potential to achieve their best performance, leading the necessary change, with responsibility and systems thinking.
At ZENVIA, everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and freedom with responsibility. 😊
Within the ZENVIA World you will be able to develop and apply your main skills while maintaining your authenticity. All this with a lot of humor, lightness, empathy and, above all, respect for others.