What you’ll do
Your job will be to technically understand our company’s product and service offering to handle escalated support requests, while working with other departments to ensure that the product is truly meeting customer needs. You’ll also:
- Provide Technical Customer Service
- Lead Issue Tracking
- Oversee Customer Service Improvements
- Recommend Product Improvements
- Write Support Documentation
- A substantial experience in Tech Support, Cloud-Ops, Product Support, or equivalent experience – developers interested in working directly with customers are highly encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, and container platforms.
- Expertise in open source and SaaS is a significant advantage.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to go deep and technical with customers, as need.
- Solid Organization and Analytical skills
- Proficiency with Customer Support Software (Zendesk, Help Scout, ZohoDesk, etc.)
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include: flexible schedule, fun colleagues on 4 continents and a vibrant company culture, celebrations and Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off and English and tech courses.
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!