Sobre a vaga
We’re Axelerant, a software development professional services firm partnering with known digital and media brands worldwide. And we’re scaling from 150 to 500 people within the next three years.
As an Axelerant Recruitment Specialist, you will provide recruiting leadership to identify and meet hiring requirements through capable, coachable, and culturally fitting people. You and your recruiting team peers own the recruitment lifecycle – awareness, nurturing, and conversion. Such means adjusting how things are done by role, domain, and more.
Your role matters much to Axelerant because you’ll influence our business at the highest levels around people-hiring decisions and drive relevant change every day. As a core member of the people acquisition team, you will operate in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, and constantly changing environment. You will need to exhibit exceptional leadership qualities, including but not limited to authenticity, grit, passion, and an uncompromising focus on the candidate’s fitment.
The recruitment team lies within the People Management department.
- Responsible as an active face and communicator of Axelerant as a career
- Responsible for building and maintaining consistent, well-fitting candidate pipelines per job
- Responsible for candidate handoff to People Operations for onboarding
- Responsible for informing critical stakeholders of candidate progress or lack thereof, plus risks and mitigation thereof
- Responsible for negotiating offers and their acceptance
- Responsible for quickly rejecting ill-fitting candidates
- Support candidates to demonstrate their capabilities and fitment to peers
- Support hiring managers to process their candidates in the applicant tracking system
- Support maintaining a mostly automated recruitment operations system
- Support marketing in building awareness of Axelerant as a kind, work from anywhere digital experience agency
- Support nurturing Axelerant Alumni for referrals
- Support nurturing potential candidates towards future fitment and referrals
- Demonstrated recruitment experience
- Demonstrated success in a remote organization recruitment
- Competent English language proficiency (English Resume needed)
- Expected to typically have at least a two-hour crossover with the 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) timezone workday.
Nice to Have
- Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
- Proficient in people management systems
- Proficient with Google Apps
- Strong ability to prioritize and remain calm in emergencies
- Strong knowledge of relevant labor laws and regulations
- Superb conflict resolution skills
All of Axelerant’s roles are considered work from anywhere. But, we’re mainly looking to build our teams around Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia unless specified otherwise. And, we typically expect people to have a two-hour crossover with 11 AM to 7 PM India (UTC+05:30) each workday for meetings and coaching. Further, our salaries are India-based with regional factoring, though some overrides exist.
We began as an idea in 2012 to build a work from anywhere professional services organization that empowers our team members. Today, we have achieved that and are continuously improving our career, engagement, and performance programs, as demonstrated by our
Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Opportunities
We believe that a diverse, equitable, and inclusive team is critical to our success as a global company. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Kindness and openness are Axelerant core values, and when you qualify for a role, we will make an effort to include and accommodate you, even when that looks different than it seems for others. E.g., non-standard work hours, specialized work equipment, modified work agreements.
We want you to attend events related to the things you care about. Get sponsored by us to attend when you’re contributing locally and beyond.
Meaningful Time Off
52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
We’re always teaching and learning. Continuing education, peer mentorship, life coaching, certifications, and training help our team members advance professionally.
Remote & Flexible
All you need is a reliable Internet connection. Work from anywhere you’re comfortable and choose work hours to balance your life.
Retreats & Meetups
With annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations, we never let remote get in the way of work or fun.
- Salário Não informado