Sinch brings businesses and people closer with tools enabling personal engagement. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
Sounds exciting to work with a platform that’s already used by 8 out of 10 leading tech giants in the US, with over 40 billion API transactions every year? Come join our team as our Software Developer Coordinator in Latin America!
We are on a fast-paced growth mission fueled in part by our global M&A strategy. With 10+ acquired companies in the last 5 years it’s a busy time for integration, from technology through HR to sales, so we are looking for an experienced Software Developer Coordinator. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in a role which will have a very big impact on Sinch business, growth journey and global team. Sinch has been listed as a top 10 growth company by Financial Times and #1 by Bloomberg.
The essence of the role
Sinch is currently looking for a Software Developer Coordinator that will lead a SaaS team being responsible for improving customer experience, and also will be part of an integration project with many platforms around the world.
As our Software Developer Coordinator your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead SaaS technical team and their career
- Develop our portal SaaS strategy to serve millions of messages across multiple channels and onboard new clients
- Help us to design and deliver the best global SaaS portal to your clients.
- Collaborate with our product team to build and improve distributed frontend and backend services that meet the needs of our customers
Who are you?
In order to contribute to this role, you have a strong interest in creating and implement the best experience for our clients, as well as building and developing tech teams. You are used to working in a very dynamic and collaborative environment. You are passionate about technology and love to make it happen. You are a solving problems person, with ownership and great people manager. The role requires advanced English for interactions with global teams.
- Solid experience in at least one programming language
- Knowledge of distributed systems architecture, data structure, algorithms and software design patterns
- Enjoy working in a team with talented people and raising the team’s technical bar, seeking new solutions and bringing improvements to existing processes
- Quick adaptation to changes
- Good communication in English
Our expert teams are built from some of the most experienced in the industry. We employ people from all over the world, from all walks of life and from all backgrounds. We work together, feeding on our diversity to make us stronger, and we encourage each other to be the best we can be. Innovation drives us, and we challenge ourselves every day.
- Food voucher;
- Health: medical and dental insurance, both without co-participation. Possibility to add dependents
- Life insurance
- Well-being: remote work, flexible hours, dress code that respects your individuality and how you feel comfortable;
- Day off in the anniversary month;
- Flexible vacation scheduling;
- Childcare financial assistance;
- Financial assistance to scholar material
- Financial assistance for Sinchers or children of Sinchers with disabilities;
- Extended maternity and paternity leave, including in case of adoption;
- Trans people: you will have financial support with medication and hormones during the transition;
- Financial assistance for Language study (Spanish and English)
- Financial assistance for Internet
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right person in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience, and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties deciding in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process
- Salário Não informado