This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
We are looking for someone who wants to develop their career in recruitment, improving their knowledge and skills to find the best talent to support the company’s accelerated growth.
Our priority is growing into new markets and the challenge of hiring and onboarding is great. The delivery of Rock’s Talent Acquisition team is the ramped up Rocker, performing the way it is expected to.
We want to be the best in the world at what we do, and being the best in team building is part of the dream. Here we treat hiring the way it deserves: with strategy, metrics and resources.
- Understand and meet business needs by recruiting qualified people in a timely manner;
- Map, qualify and engage people with our opportunities;
- Guide hiring processes from end to end ensuring data integrity;
- Collect and analyze hiring & onboarding performance metrics;
- Propose viable and scalable action plans for continuous improvement;
- Take care of the candidate experience during all stages of the interview process;
- Monitor the ramp-up period of new employees in order to bring performance & engagement data to leaders and partner areas.
You will need:
- Advanced or fluent English skills.
- Solid experience with recruitment and interview processes (STAR method);
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Business Administration or other;
- Be quick and creative to solve problems;
- Communicate with clarity and empathy with clients, candidates and Rockers;
- Enjoy taking on challenges and celebrating your victories;
- Promote teamwork, helping each other in day-to-day deliveries;
- Be flexible and value direct feedback;
- Be responsible and decisive in your actions in order to deliver the best experience for everyone involved in the process.
Nice to have:
- Experience in technology companies or fast-growth startups;
- Experience with international or global recruitment process;
- Interest in growing your career in Talent Acquisition.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Salário Não informado