About our IT Governance team:
Zenvia is growing, full of opportunities and challenges. To achieve these goals, we understand it is increasingly necessary to have a Technology team based on data and processes.
With this in mind, we are structuring our IT Governance team, to lead our technology management processes such as access, changes, assets, problems, among others.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Implement and improve IT Governance processes and controls like asset management, configuration management and change management;
- Focal point about IT Governance processes;
- Support the internal teams about the application of the processes;
- Generate KPIs about your processes and follow up about IT KPIs;
- Create and review policy and procedures;
- Improve constantly IT Gov. processes and its tools.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Graduation in technology area like IT management, information systems or related;
- Knowledge in governance methodologies ITIL and COBIT;
- Knowledge in IT service management (ITSM);
- Knowledge in asset management, change management, configuration management and IT Incident management;
- Intermediate English (read, write and conversation).
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Good verbal communication;
- Systemic view;
- Quick adaptation to changes;