About our Corporate Systems Team:
We are responsible for the operation, governance, and projects of the company internal systems (ERP, CRM, E-commerce, ECM and others). Our goal is to strategically support the company designing and looking for the best solutions, services and ensure a sustainable growth of the company and the IT ecosystem.
Once here, you will:
- Generate metrics and support our development team;
- Use agile methodologies (Scrum/XP/Kanban/Lean);
- Designing and building APIs and microservices (REST, event-driven and event-sourcing);
- Create, maintain and monitoring integrations between 3rd party applications;
- Working closely with stakeholders and PMs to build software according to defined requirements;
- Proactively bringing your own ideas.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Solid knowledge in Spring Boot ecosystem, Java and Python
- Experience with async, event-driven/sourcing microservices;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, like MongoDB, Redshift, Redis…;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Experience working with critical mission applications;
- Experience on legacy systems migration to microservices;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia our differences are appreciated and respected. Everyone is taken in consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We act with autonomy and ownership. Freedom with responsibility. 🙂
What does make Zenvia a Great Place to Work?
- Flexible working hours;
- A relaxed and informal environment, with colleagues ready to share their knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that boost us to go beyond;
- Zenvia offers you the ways to grow and develop, so you can act as the key player of your career;
- Monthly meetings to network and share knowledge;
- No dress code;
- Discounts in education institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.