Jungle Devs is a software development and design company based in Florianópolis, Brazil.
We partner mostly with startups from San Francisco, New York, Sydney and Brazil.
We’re not just a software development company, but a people development company.
Jungle is the place to acquire knowledge and get ready to reach more challenging levels.
We expect you’re excited about learning and teach technology!
We are looking for open-minded people who share the same values, principles and goals
As a Software Engineer you will
- Be exposed to diverse stakeholders on multiple contexts
- Develop products from scratch as well as improving ongoing systems
- Build and operate infrastructure, toolsets and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate closely with product managers and engineers
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship program
- Progressive salary based on our career framework
- Free english classes on the company
- English environment (you will definitely be practicing English on a daily-basis)
- Technical books and online courses paid by the company
- Quarterly budget to enroll on learning events
- Collaborative work environment
- Health Insurance
- Meal Allowance (vale refeição and/or vale alimentação)
Selection process step by step:
- Application: Our journey starts here, if you really wish to be a part of our team, APPLY!
- Initial Interview: We’re getting to know each other, our goal is to understand your moment.
- Technical Challenge: You’ll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Cultural Interview: We gonna talk more about our culture and how it matches up to your values.
- Technical Team Interview: Learn more about your future career and team.
At Jungle, we understand that people are different and we value those differences. We seek and celebrate diversity in our work environment, it’s what makes us thrive. Here, we do not tolerate any kind of discrimination and harassment. Respect is the base of our relationships as we believe everyone deserves psychological safety in their workplace.
Jungle Devs provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to factors including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS or any other medical status, family or parental status and marital status.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working remotely. We will stay on this model until everyone is feeling safe. We have also adapted the hiring process, so you can stay safe and complete the steps without leaving your home.
Are you ready for a challenge? Apply now
Dica Remotar: aumente suas chances de contratação aperfeiçoando suas habilidades! Neste link você encontra os melhores cursos por valores a partir de R$ 24,90! Ao adquirir um curso através de nossos links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar oferecendo a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.