banQi/Airfox is looking for a talented Senior Backend Software Engineer to be a key member of a close-knit agile team that builds the platform for our fintech mobile application. You will help implement the platform for banQi’s new products and financial innovations.
Our mission is to accelerate financial inclusion by becoming the most compelling and preferred way for underserved Brazilian to manage, save and build their financial life from a single digital platform.
Our team embraces diversity and we have fun working together!! We have two offices, one located in downtown Boston, the other in São Paulo, Brazil but you can fully work remotely anywhere in Brazil.
- Design, develop, peer review and test a wide range of features and systems composed of SQL data models, REST APIs, and cryptographic methods
- Be a hands-on coder that knows how to bring a story over the finish line
- Provide technical leadership to a squad working within an Agile framework
- Help mentor new software engineers in best-practices and strategies
- 3+ years of experience in backend development
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or applicable work experience
- Experience with a wide range of AWS products and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Server-side development implementing event-driven, distributed services
- Excellent communication skills; feels comfortable working with non-technical business partners
- Experience in NodeJS (preferably in Typescript) and SQL or NoSQL databases
- Integration with third-party services a plus
- Background in banking or other financial businesses a big plus
- Working proficiency in Portuguese and English
- Experience working with a global team of first-class engineers and business leaders
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefit package
- 100% remote work
Dica Remotar: no detalhe da vaga você vai encontrar links que redirecionam para cursos incríveis a partir de R$ 24,90. Ao adquirir um curso através destes links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar sua missão de entregar a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.