Cheesecake Labs is a software consultancy, design, and engineering company. We know the process and empower a multidisciplinary team of 90+ product managers, designers, engineers, and project managers to deliver delightful solutions.Our clients range from fast-growing startups to big brands – mainly in the US – including FINN Auto, Bemis Manufacturing, EdgeConnex, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, Mercado Libre, and AES Corporation.
We’re growing fast and need Software Engineer who are enthusiastic, talented, and able to lead agile squads to design and build digital products with exceptional client delivery.
Perks and Benefits
- + monthly dollar bonus between $ 200 – $ 750
- + iPhone or gadgets after the 3 months experience (only for senior positions)
- + R$ 1.240,00/month on Beneflex card (home office supplies, mobility, meal allowance, culture, health, education)
- MacBook setup to work
- GPTW company
- Stock options plan (only for senior and leader positions)
- Remote-first policy*: work from home, from a coffee shop, or in the office – anywhere you feel good about, your call! #beofficeless
- Flexible working hours
- Referral candidate bonus (R$1.000,00)
- National health & dental care (not deducted from the employee’s paycheck)
- Gympass to easily access gyms wherever you are in the country
- Free English Classes (remote)
- Educaker = budget for personal and professional development purposes
- Miss the working in the office? Our cool Florianópolis office is available for those who feel comfortable, whenever they want. Safety and sanitation measures must be followed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pet-friendly office.
Some activities you would do on a typical day at Cheesecake Labs
- Develop and maintain Backend solutions using Django, Elixir, NodeJS
- Interact with other teams and professionals, including other developers, designers, project managers, and stakeholders
- Make sure the application has a great user experience
- Assist in the creation and implement mockups
- Build docker images that can run on top of AWS or other PaaS
- Model databases using MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB
- Write beautiful, readable, and scalable code
- Make sure the application solves real-world problems
- Review the code of other developers
- Understand the needs of our partners and come up with solutions for their problems
- Participate in Sprint Plannings and daily stand-up meetings
- Build estimates and plan roadmaps
In order to succeed, you’ll likely need the following skills
- Experience with RESTful backend applications, specially built with Django
- Experience with deployment processes like Docker, CircleCI, AWS, Heroku
- Experience with Git
- Experience with different databases
- Experience with UNIX systems and terminal usage
- Knowledge about basic Front-end development
- Knowledge about clean code, design patterns
- Being self-taught
- Being up-to-date with the latest news and technologies about Backend
- English proficiency
- Good communication skills, both in verbal and writing
*for Brazil residents. It’s required to have Brazilian documents and willingness to be paid in Real (R$).
IMPORTANT TIP -> The communication during the selection process is done by email. We suggest that you keep an eye on your email inboxes and set the permission to receive messages from @cheesecakelabs.hire.trakstar.com so our messages will not be directed to the spam box 😉
We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace, support, and value diversity at our company for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at email@example.com.
The collected personal data will be used only to manage and control candidate resumes in order to assess the necessary requirements such as the contact information, and also to conduct this selection process.
The collected data will not be shared with others (“third parties”) without your authorization, and their use will be restricted to Cheesecake Labs internal staff, and also to the service providers that process your data for the selection process. At any time, you can contact us and we will remove your data from our data collection system. In order to do that, just simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salário Não informado
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be int, string given in /mnt/volume_nyc1_02/vhosts/www/remotar.com.br/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster/layouts/job/single/detail.php on line 170