About our Corporate Systems Team:
We are responsible for the operation, governance, and projects of the company internal systems (ERP, CRM, E-commerce, ECM and others). Our goal is to strategically support the company designing and looking for the best solutions, services and ensure a sustainable growth of the company and the IT ecosystem.
Once here, you will:
- Lead projects of company merge in the Enterprise Applications domain.
- Accountable for project status reporting, budget management, third-part management, staff assignment and delivery.
- Ensure that all business requirements are clear and addressed to the right teams.
- Establish a project status monitoring routine and manage risks by effectively communicating them to anticipate problems.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Experience as project team member of ERP, CRM and HCM projects.
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management methodologies and frameworks. Certification is a plus.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia our differences are appreciated and respected. Everyone is taken in consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We act with autonomy and ownership. Freedom with responsibility. 🙂
What does make Zenvia a Great Place to Work?
- Flexible working hours;
- A relaxed and informal environment, with colleagues ready to share their knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that boost us to go beyond;
- Zenvia offers you the ways to grow and develop, so you can act as the key player of your career;
- Monthly meetings to network and share knowledge;
- No dress code;
- Discounts in education institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.