Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. Working with our team, you will be involved in defining the product life cycle, describe playable requirements, define scheduling and work closely with the development and business teams; enhancing communication to make sure the outcome is the expected.
In Mindera we are helping a worldwide client to develop a mobile App that is used by more than 1 million people every week, with more than 5 million downloads and being advertised in the US national TV. As a PO, your work will be impactful, from both, the product and the delivery perspective.
We are looking for Product Owners who have experience working with geographically distant development teams and can be the first point of contact for clients and business stakeholders. A PO that is able to discuss delivery plans and analyse metrics to help the product to evolve.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs.
You are good at
- Practicing the Agile manifesto ideas.
- Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project.
- Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables.
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimate and build a delivery plan.
- Focusing on client needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis.
You rock at
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Be able to deal with different streams of work and heterogeneous development teams.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
We offer you:
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits such as:
- Choose your laptop,
- Training and Conferences,
- Health insurance for you and your dependents,
- Child care voucher,
- Unlimited Paid Time Off,
- Flexible Working Hours,
- Anywhere office,
- Meal Allowance Card,
- And more!
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organization attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Pittsburgh, PA
- Salário Não informado