We are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Analyst to be part of our Blue Team to conduct operational network security evaluations and provide relevant mitigation tools and techniques to guarantee the availability, confidentiality and integrity of Zenvia’s infrastructure.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Design and maintain effective internal security controls and Implement risk management policies;
- Define and manage security systems and tools;
- Identifies, assesses, controls, and mitigates risks, guiding the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures;
- Suggest and implement new frameworks and tools to reduce attack surface;
- Analyze system and application event logs to detect security vulnerabilities or malicious activity;
- Generate and monitor operational security indicators;
- Investigate security incidents, determine root cause and remediation tactics, acting as an incident solver;
- Automate security monitoring and remediation processes;
- Execute security processes and help company to maintain certifications and acquire new ones (ISO 27001, SOC2, LGPD, GDPR);
- Ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term;
- Strong planning and organizing skills including the ability to manage several work streams simultaneously;
- Develop technical documentation.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise Information Security technology;
- Previous experience on SOC2, ISO and SOX certification process;
- Strong knowledge with security tools (anti spam, web filtering, WAF, IDS/IPS, CASB/DLP, firewalls and endpoint protection);
- Hard experience with hybrid infrastructure (public and private clouds);
- Expertise in implement and maintain security log monitoring (SOAR/SIEM) as well as incident response;
- Expertise in implement and maintain workstation and servers hardening;
- Experience in deploy and maintain access controls tools;
- Creativity, willingness to learn new technologies, and good communication;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to evaluate processes for optimization purposes;
- Advanced English skills.
It’s a differential if you:
- Have CompTIA Security+, CCNA Security, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, and/or related certification;
- Have scripting (Shell Script, Python, etc) practices.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂