Muni is an e-commerce platform that aims to revolutionize the e-commerce space in Latin America by leveraging our clients’ community relationships to sell all kinds of products, with free next-day delivery and an absolute commitment to quality and confidence.
As part of our iOS team, you’ll be working on creating beautiful, effective, maintainable, and performant, native iOS experiences for our external and internal clients, as well as creating and maintaining tools that make our development easier and scalable.
The main technologies we’re currently working with are Swift, Firebase, and Git.
As a semi-senior iOS engineer you MUST:
- Be proficient in Objective-C or Swift. Ideally Swift
- Be proficient in writing unit and integration tests
- Be proficient with Object-Oriented Design Practices such as SOLID
- Be proficient in doing code reviews and using GIT as version control
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience designing and developing native iOS applications
Due to Muni following a DevOps philosophy, the following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD practices
- Experience writing UI automation test
At last but not least, culture is an important aspect of who we are, and as part of our tech team, you’ll take an oath to the following principles:
- Always help others.
- Leave it better than you found it.
- MVP mindset on Daily Basis.
- Take ownership of what you do. You break it, you fix it.
- Be transparent (we inform), be visible (we show).
- Don’t be an asshole.