About our Corporate Systems Team:
We are responsible for the operation, governance, and projects of the company internal systems (ERP, CRM, E-commerce, ECM and others). Our goal is to strategically support the company designing and looking for the best solutions, services and ensure a sustainable growth of the company and the IT ecosystem.
Once here, you will:
- Ensure the evolution of the Salesforce platform and the adequacy to corporate architecture standards.
- Perform the functional and technical design of the solutions.
- Technically evaluate the scope of change requests and projects to design the best solution for the business needs.
- Work on projects ensuring the implementation of technical and architectural guidelines, quality of delivery, acceptance tests, documentation, and knowledge transfer to support.
- Manage the Salesforce environment by creating metrics and action plans aimed at continuous improvement and minimizing the impacts of system changes.
- Knowledge in platform administration, integration architecture and functional parametrization.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Experience with Saleforce implementation projects.
Knowledge about Salesforce administration, functional configuration and technical architecture (APIs, APEX, Visual Force).
- Salesforce Certification is a plus.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia our differences are appreciated and respected. Everyone is taken in consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We act with autonomy and ownership. Freedom with responsibility. 🙂
What does make Zenvia a Great Place to Work?
- Flexible working hours;
- A relaxed and informal environment, with colleagues ready to share their knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that boost us to go beyond;
- Zenvia offers you the ways to grow and develop, so you can act as the key player of your career;
- Monthly meetings to network and share knowledge;
- No dress code;
- Discounts in education institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.