Who we are:
Where we are:
Who you are:
- Administer and evangelize Salesforce and other sales tools
- Define and develop key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives
- Creating, updating, and maintenance of sales documentation, including tools and processes
- Effectively project manage multiple initiatives in parallel
- Understand causes instead of just the effects, and that does this in a second nature type of way
- Time management and ability to work under pressure – can manage workload in an efficient and effective way
- Communication and Interpersonal skills – is comfortable interacting with multiple types of colleague and coworker groups at all levels of management
- Adeptly execute other ad hoc projects in partnership with the sales management team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator or related function
- Minimum of 3-4 years of business experience
- Experience with sales teams, sales partners, or B2B customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong organizational/prioritization skills and ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills a must
- Excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication, and time management skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and/or GSuite.
Dica Remotar: aumente suas chances de contratação aperfeiçoando suas habilidades! Neste link você encontra os melhores cursos por valores a partir de R$ 24,90! Ao adquirir um curso através de nossos links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar oferecendo a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.