The Sales Development Representative will be passionate, tough, and results-driven. You are outgoing with a dynamic and motivated personality, fluent in English and Portuguese, and a versatile teammate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct high-volume outbound prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Build and prioritize strategic target account lists within defined territories and industries
- Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Respond to and qualify incoming online and phone inquiries
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be an excellent salesperson, leader and executive
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (required)
- Bachelor’s degree and evidence of academic and/or professional success while working towards your degree
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Nice to have:
- 2 years of corporate experience outside of undergraduate graduation is a plus
- Prior sales or inside sales experience and experience working with (and exceeding!) quantitative targets/metrics (e.g., quota);
- Experience using prospecting strategies & tools; creation of email sequences, copyright;
- Experience with Salesforce and Sales Navigator;
- Other languages proficiency is a plus.
In addition to a rewarding job that that will directly impact how millions of students learn English, working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary (base/commission/bonus/equity)
- Great benefits: medical plan, lunch card, mobile service reimbursement, transportation voucher
- Great perks and flexible work from home policy
- Ongoing professional development and reimbursement for attendance at industry or professional conferences!
- Work with the international team based in New York and around the world
- Incredible team of super bright, creative, talented and passionate individuals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Voxy is a leading web and mobile-based English learning platform that provides personalized language instruction to major educational institutions, corporations and governments in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Voxy’s proven approach draws on more than 30 years of academic research on second language acquisition. Every online course combines adaptive learning technology and authentic, real-world content to support learners’ unique needs in real time. Voxy launched in 2010 as one of the most disruptive technology startups of the year, and has since been used by millions of learners around the world. It has been recognized for its innovative approach by major media outlets including the New York Times, Forbes, CNN, Veja and Fast Company, and is backed by leading education and technology investors including Rethink Education, ff Venture, Contour Venture Partners and Pearson PLC. Voxy is headquartered in New York City and has an office in São Paulo.
- Salário Não informado