We are a high growth tech company that has kept its startup feel. We’re a people driven company— and just as passionate about our customers and products as we are about our culture. We have a global span, and we are very proud of the culture that we have built at Sinch! The recipe for that lies in our values;
- Dream big
- Win together
- Keep it simple
- Make it happen.
Those aren’t just words – we truly live by them!
In this role, you will be a champion of Sinch’s culture, vision, values, and a specialist in Customer Experience. So, get ready to roll up your sleeves! We need tough and passionate people on our journey to create and define technology trends and achieve our mission of simplifying life by bringing all people and businesses together.
You will be based in Brazil but we support employees and managers worldwide.
As our new Sales Analyst II you will:
- Increase the margin of the Customer Portfolio in LATAM Countries;
- Develop LATAM’s most strategic markets;
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies for new channels;
This is not your typical Sales Analyst II role! This is an opportunity for you to create, drive and implement high impact initiatives in a fast-growing business.
- Attend global business opportunities via whatsapp / email / phone / video platforms;
- Develop and price channel proposals in different countries for customers;
- Make the sale to customers of the portfolio and to new potential customers;
- Identify and optimize internal processes in the area and Wavy;
- Perform presentation of the company and its services to potential customers;
- Define a portfolio growth strategy, regions and solutions that will be worked with a specific customer base together with peers;
- Prepare and monitor analyzes, indicators and prices regarding the strategies created, pipeline and performance of the customer portfolio;
- Execute a strategic attack plan in target regions for the company;
- Provide excellent customer service, working with an advisory profile and developing technical skills to ensure long-term relationships.
In Order To Contribute To This Role You Have:
- Previous sales experience;
- Great communication and influence skills;
- Analytical ability;
- Fluent English;
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Fluent Spanish/Portuguese;
- Experience with international client portfolio;
- Experience with pipeline management software (Pipedrive, Pipefy, Sales Force etc);
- Food voucher;
- Health: medical and dental insurance, both without co-participation. Possibility to add dependents
- Life insurance
- Well-being: remote work, flexible hours, dress code that respects your individuality and how you feel comfortable;
- Day off in the anniversary month;
- Flexible vacation scheduling;
- Childcare financial assistance;
- Financial assistance to scholar material
- Financial assistance for Sinchers or children of Sinchers with disabilities;
- Extended maternity and paternity leave, including in case of adoption;
- Trans people: you will have financial support with medication and hormones during the transition;
- Financial assistance for Language study (Spanish and English)
- Financial assistance for Internet
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About The Recruitment Process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
- Salário Não informado