This is a remote position, so if you’re not living in the defined location, that’s not an issue!
- Align requirements and details of the vacancies with the respective Talent Acquisition analysts;
- Assist the Talent Acquisition analyst with market mapping to gather information about potential talent pools, new profiles and emerging skills that can add value to the company’s strategic objectives;
- Constantly explore new channels to source talent and monitor the efficiency of each one for greater assertiveness in searches.
- Source passive candidates according to the requirements and the most efficient channels for a given profile (ex: AngelList, Glassdoor, Indeed, Linkedin, GitHub, etc);
- Approach passive candidates within the desired profile through messages on Linkedin and / or cold call (if the necessary contacts are available) following the company’s communication premises, in order to generate interest in the opportunities;
- Phone screening with candidates according to Talent Acquisition analyst demands;
You will need:
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Solid experience with recruitment processes;
- Knowledge in outbound recruiting techniques;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Psychology, Business Administration or other related;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Results orientation;
Nice to have:
- Experience in hiring for technology positions such as Software Engineers, Product Managers and more;
- Experience with global or remote job boards;
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
About Rock Content
Our 5-step hiring process
- Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
- Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
- Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
- Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
- Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Dica Remotar: no detalhe da vaga você vai encontrar links que redirecionam para cursos incríveis a partir de R$ 24,90. Ao adquirir um curso através destes links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar sua missão de entregar a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.