Having a technical background is important because as a Front-End Developer, you’ll also be working with our engineering, scientific (product) & UI/UX design teams to build and further optimize our web application, creating a connection between the user experience and our design capabilities. That means you’ll need to be detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, and tech-savvy enough to know what we can and can’t do and how to make the impossible possible.
Your challenges will be:
- Work directly with designers and engineers to craft aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences;
- Work in conjunction with the client’s interdisciplinary team to review content to determine the structure of the application;
- Collaborate with the client’s team to ensure our site runs at peak capacity on every level, enhancing functionality and overall user experience;
- Developing completely new functionality with high-quality UI/UX components based on client feedback as well as improving existing features together with your colleagues;
- Make relevant improvements and changes based on internal and external feedback;
- Write reusable code, functional and requirement-based documents, specifications and guides;
- Effectively troubleshoot and resolve coding issues with associated teams.
What we are looking for:
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills;
- Technical degree or relevant technical education in computer science, engineering, or math;
- At least 1 years of commercial experience as a front-end developer using ReactJS, including the last year of ongoing experience with React;
- Advanced expertise and hands-on experience in React (hooks API), TypeScript, State management (MobX or Redux with Thunk/Saga);
- Solid understanding of the development process from start to finish, including design, development, and deployment;
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple departments associated with the development process.
Nice to have (Huge plus but not required):
- Experience or knowledge of MobX, Canvas, D3, Micro frontends;
- Experience of knowledge with Storybook, Docker, Azure DevOps;
- Designation: Software Engineer;
- 100% Remote;
- Needs to be a “Legal Person” (PJ);
- Looking for long-term partnership, starting with 1 month trial period;
- After trial, you will have 12 paid vacation days (You accrue 1 vacation day for every month that you work);
- Remuneration by 1,500 to 3,000 dolars/month, depending on the candidate’s experience and english skills;
- Hours are tracked using Clockify, paid by hours worked.
What we offer (Other benefits):
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
- We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits.
Candidatar-se para esta vaga
1,500 to 3,000 dolars/month