Here at Mindera we are building a world-class team and would love it for you to join us.
As a React Native Developer, you will be in charge of a massive transformation for an application that will be used for thousands of people all around Europe.
You’ll be working closely with a multinational airline holding company and responsible for the migration and continuous improvement of their application. Being Self-Driven and Self-motivated you’ll have the power to bring all your knowledge and capabilities to help shape this product to the very best it can be.
Expected travelling time (Portugal, UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You are great at
- Architecting enterprise-grade mobile cross-platform applications using React Native.
- Developing and maintaining mobile apps from the requirements to the App Store.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
- Creating testable code and making testing a priority;
- Being passionate, self-driven, and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
It also would be cool if you
- Use code quality tools;
- Have experience migrating iOS/Android to React Native
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Have experience using cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Are comfortable with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
What you will be doing
- Developing and maintaining features in a collaborative, Agile environment;
- Writing testable code and ensuring the test coverage stays at the agreed level;
- Documenting your code;
- Take ownership of your code every step of the way – from development to deployment and maintenance;
- Diagnose issues in production and devise solutions for them;
- Work both autonomously and collaboratively to complete tasks;
- Be an integral part of solutions design and implementation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits such as:
- Choose your laptop,
- Training and Conferences,
- Health insurance for you and your dependents,
- Child care voucher,
- Unlimited Paid Time Off,
- Flexible Working Hours,
- Anywhere office,
- Meal Allowance Card,
- And more!
Most of all you get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together in a politics-free environment. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organization attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. Freedom and Responsibility go hand in hand, and we value commitment, feedback, and empathy.
- Salário Não informado
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be int, string given in /mnt/volume_nyc1_02/vhosts/www/remotar.com.br/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster/layouts/job/single/detail.php on line 170