The person in this role will be responsible for running fact-checks into all our outsourced and internally produced content. Also, this person will create content of its own, specially written exams for our crypto, blockchain and investing certifications. As part of the Crypto Education Squad, the Quality Analyst will collaborate with Author Success Managers and Content Specialists to make sure our crypto content is up to date and has correct data and information.
Part of your work will also be to teach our team and other teams within Bitso about blockchain, Bitcoin, DeFi, NFTs and much more.
- Constantly research blockchain technologies, new crypto assets, be in contact with Crypto Analysts at Bitso to keep up with new listings and take part in events related to the crypto community
- Support all Content Specialists working within the Crypto Education Squad so they are fed with up to date information and content sources related to crypto
- Review all content produced by our squad to make sure it is correct and that we are offering our community content that matches reality instead of fake or invented content
- Work alongside Author Success Managers when selecting new outsourced content providers, checking their previous work and validating their actual crypto knowledge
- Offer internal workshops to all Bitsonauts and, also, external workshops for our community in partnership with our community leaders
Who you are:
- Absolute passion for crypto and commitment to Bitso’s leadership position in the space.
- Great research capabilities to always stay on top of what’s happening in the crypto world.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Strong communication and analytical skills, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Social Science, Statistics or Economics
- Masters Degree in Economy or Mathematics is desirable
- Experience as an intern or junior analyst in equity research, consulting, private equity, or similar industry is a plus.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.