Sobre a vaga
100% Home office
- Advanced English
- Experience in the Software Testing
- Preferably would have experience testing automation with Selenium or equivalent.
- Good experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Github code repository or equivalent
- Any experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery like Jenkins or equivalent
- Support development through various testing activities and leveraging automation
- Interact with squad members (software developers), to share or discuss process changes.
- Analyze specification of a user story, build associated test strategy, plan and execute the validation within the appropriate schedule and effort, working collaboratively with other members of your Scrum team.
- Register defects found during the validation, with proper categorization of impact, priority, and other data used by the company.
- Suggest changes in the Software Development Life Cycle to improve it and adopt new tools to simplify and optimize daily tasks.
- Support the maintenance of test case assets used during non-regression campaigns to follow software product evolutions.
- Be a contributor to the test automation continuous effort, supporting automation of new test cases or in the maintenance of existing ones.
- To work in a corporate education company with 12 million users in 130 countries.
- Salário Não informado