Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us.
We’re looking for Senior Python Engineers with system-level knowledge required:
Linux packages, ZFS (syscalls), Flask, pytest, Celery, MongoDB, Docker.
Our focus is to develop with high standards while having operational aspects in mind with a holistic view of the backend platform in the back of your mind.
Mindera is a company certified by tech visa and we can support you with your visa process to come to Portugal.
You’re Good At
- Good English communication.
- 3+ years experience in Python development experience (specifically with Celery, PyTest and Flask).
- Experience working with Python on Linux environments dealing with services, OS/kernel and Linux libraries.
- Database experience preferred, specifically MongoDB as well as Redis
- Experience with Virtualization, KVM preferred.
- Working knowledge or experience with ZFS, understands ZFS functionally and the systems calls.
- Experience working with docker and git.
You Rock At
- Being self-driven, self-organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose;
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services.
The things we really care about:
- Health Insurance, because health comes first
- Flexible working hours
- Open holidays, take the time you need for yourself
- Profit distribution for everyone
- Training & conferences, create your own training plan
- Child Care vouchers
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their products and deliver high-performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Cluj-Napoca, Romania | Blumenau, Brazil
- Salário Não informado
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be int, string given in /mnt/volume_nyc1_02/vhosts/www/remotar.com.br/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster/layouts/job/single/detail.php on line 170