We’re in search of Back-end Developers who have coding skills to writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services, to work for an American software development company, which is creating an amazing team in Brazil.
Having a technical background is important because as a Back-end Developer, you’ll also be working with our engineering, scientific (product) & front-end teams to build and further optimize our web application, using server-side logic and work well in a team. That means you’ll need to be detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, and tech-savvy enough to know what we can and can’t do and how to make the impossible possible.
Your challenges will be:
- Work directly with front-end developers and engineers to write effective and scalable codes;
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Work in conjunction with the client’s interdisciplinary team to review content and integrate user-facing elements into applications;
- Collaborate with the client’s team to ensure our site runs at peak capacity on every level and enhancing functionality;
- Developing completely new functionality with high-quality technical solutions based on client feedback as well as improving existing features together with your colleagues;
- Make relevant improvements and changes based on internal and external feedback;
- Write reusable code, functional and requirement-based documents, specifications and guides;
- Effectively troubleshoot and resolve coding issues with associated teams.
What we are looking for:
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills;
- Technical degree or relevant technical education in computer science, engineering, or math;
- At least 1 years of commercial experience as a Back-end developer using Python, including the last year of ongoing experience with Python;
- Advanced expertise and hands-on experience in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask, Pyramid or similar);
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM);
- Skills: Experience as a Python Developer;
- Designation: Software Engineer;
- 100% Remote;
- Needs to be a “Legal Person” (PJ);
- Looking for long-term partnership, starting with 1 month trial period;
- After trial, you will have 12 paid vacation days (You accrue 1 vacation day for every month that you work);
- Remuneration by 1,500 to 3,000 dolars/month, depending on the candidate’s experience and english skills;
- Hours are tracked using Clockify, paid by hours worked.
What we offer (Other benefits):
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits.