Who we are:
Where we are:
Who you are:
- Understand in great detail your customer’s pain points, develop your product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap to better address those points, and generate value for the business.
- Work with multiple opportunities from discovery to delivery and launch, including defining go-to-market strategies that aligned with the defined vision and strategy.
- Work closely with our Operations and Sales teams to get first-hand feedback on the tools and success of our strategies.
- Partner with executive leadership to evolve the development process to increase the speed and quality of product development and deployment.
- Above all, take ownership of Loadsmart’s strategies and products to support our key initiatives.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken).
- 2+ years of software product management experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively when dealing with different stakeholders in order to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Experience collaborating with external partners and developing relationships with anchor/reference customers.
- Experience with agile methodologies and design frameworks.
- Experience with logistics technology and inland shipping is a plus.
What you will find here:
- Generous Stock Option Plan
- Competitive Compensation
- Building a Rapidly-Growing Tech Company
- International Environment / Career
- Ability to Work with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Access to an Online Learning Platform
Dica Remotar: aumente suas chances de contratação aperfeiçoando suas habilidades! Neste link você encontra os melhores cursos por valores a partir de R$ 24,90! Ao adquirir um curso através de nossos links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar oferecendo a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.