INEVENT PRODUCT MARKETING ANALYST
InEvent is looking for hard-working people who want to join our Product team responsible for WOWing customers at events, conventions and business training with transformative technology.
InEvent transforms enterprise events with digital technology. We are a B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hybrid events. Our software provides efficient marketing strategies and data collection. Our services include high-level management for the C-level suite and robust operational tools for our clientele.
InEvent transforms enterprise events with digital technology. We are a B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for virtual, in-person and hybrid events. Our software provides efficient marketing strategies and data collection. Our services include high-level management for the C-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
OPENING: PRODUCT DIRECTOR
We look for professionals who are willing to learn, challenge themselves, and are all about following-up with the market and innovations! Inside InEvent you will:
- Learn models of development used in our platforms
- Be part of a growing team ready to share experiences
- Develop part of our communication
- Correct problems and solve programming design matters both in backend as frontend
- Participate in events of entrepreneurship and technology
- Have incentive to get TOEFL certification or similar
- Have flexibility in time and place of work!
- Intermediate English (B2) or higher
- At least 1 year of experience in web development, mainly focused in modular implementation and minimalist and functional interfaces
- Experience in RESP API and LINUX environment and/or DOCKER
- Fast-learning and problem-solving skills
- Creativity and curiosity to learn and propose new concepts in our platform
- Like hackathons, have a hacker spirit when necessary!
- Be ready to work remotely in a UNIX environment and code versioning platforms (GIT).
- Actively collaborate with the creation of InEvent’s value, having the courage to be challenged and willingness to propose necessary improvements
- Very (very) resilient to learn continuously in a startup!
Location: Remote work.
Equip: Your own notebook with access to internet browser, Office and G-Suite platform
Workload: Full time.
Benefits: Salary + goal achievement bonus.
Expected Results: consolidation of InEvent’s web product n a way to generate value to our three verticals, and development of functionalities with continuous improvements.
Dica Remotar: aumente suas chances de contratação aperfeiçoando suas habilidades! Neste link você encontra os melhores cursos por valores a partir de R$ 24,90! Ao adquirir um curso através de nossos links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar oferecendo a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.