Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talent and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
We’re remote-first, distributed around the world, and have tripled our growth in the last 2 years. As we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn, grow and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
This is a remote position, so if you’re not in the assigned location that is not an issue.
As a Product Designer at Rock, you will be responsible for identifying pain points and opportunities that should guide and influence the product’s long-term goals and strategy as well as proposing solutions through unique interfaces. You will have the support of the Head of Tribe, Product Manager and Product Design Manager, but will feel comfortable and confident in leading and conducting product design processes on your own. To excel in this role, you will need to think like the customer and help drive solutions to better fit their needs, influencing the product strategy and decisions. This is a strategic position that will help us define the next steps in scaling one of our products.
- Capability of executing product design processes, end to end, from low fidelity to final deliverables, building a trustworthy relationship across all disciplines (product manager, product owners, developers and head of tribe).
- Ability to rapidly prototype and validate the team’s design efforts.
- A strategic role inside the tribe, influencing directly product prioritization, roadmap and long term goal to help the product scale.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that will make a big impact for the users.
- Investigate user pains and problems by conducting UX Research processes, from complex discovery processes to daily basis usability tests.
- Collaborate with the Head of Tribe, other Product Designers, Product Managers and developers to bring our product’s interfaces and solutions into the next level.
- Guarantee cohesiveness throughout the products, specifically on design principles, foundations, and component-based.
You will need:
- 3+ years working as a Product Designer in digital products;
- Experience working with SaaS products;
- Advanced English – be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solution/designs with team and stakeholders, as well as interview North American customers;
- Solid portfolio (can be Behance/Dribbble) demonstrating experience with digital product interfaces and showcasing ability to understand/solve complex problems;
- Figma, Sketch or similar;
- Solid design principles and visual hierarchy concepts, considering a more holistic and scalable-oriented approach when structuring an interface;Experience working with Agile/scrum development process.
Nice to have
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent.
- Experience facilitating workshops using UX frameworks.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS or equivalent Front-end knowledge.
- Self-starting designer who is always eager to learn and proactively looking at ways to improve the existing product.
- Hands-on, ready for a challenge.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions in a clear way.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Salário Não informado