InEvent is looking for hard-working people who want to join our innovative marketing team responsible for creating inspiring contents, publishing creative articles that event managers should enjoy reading and dealing with our public relations.
InEvent is a B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for events and marketing within medium and large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
OPENING: PR SPECIALIST
We are looking for people who are fascinated by marketing, with the motivation to nurture relationships with InEvent customers and prospects. The most important thing is not only your experience, but your desire to learn and make it happen! You will have the autonomy and responsibility to:
- Write press releases
- Contribute to the management of contacts
- Conduct market research to identify relevant industry publications, channels and thought leaders
- Proactively approach publications, promoting press releases and overall company communications
- Keep track and internally communicate market trends and competitors news
- Assist research and application process of industry awards
- Design editorial calendar and its publications
- Integrate PR calendar within overall marketing strategy
- 2-5 years of PR experience in US, Europe or other English-speaking countries
- Fluent English to communicate and interact with customers around the world.
- TOEFL IBT > 95 or CAE > C1 exams are mandatory.
- Must have personal notebook (Mac or Windows) with access to internet browser, Office and G-Suite platform
- Must have a mobile device (iOS or Android).
- Flexibility to adapt to different time zones.
- Previous experience in technology or events industry
- Client-focus, problem-solving, team-building mindset
- Result-focus and organized style of work
- Previous experience with multicultural clients/costumers
- Ability to multitask, negotiate and motivate others
- Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Proficiency in another language (French/Spanish/German)
Location: 100% remote.
Workload: Minimum 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Salary + InEvent Perks.
Dica Remotar: aumente suas chances de contratação aperfeiçoando suas habilidades! Neste link você encontra os melhores cursos por valores a partir de R$ 24,90! Ao adquirir um curso através de nossos links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar oferecendo a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.