About our People Development role:
We are looking for someone who is bold, passionate about people and development with the ability to create programs and iniciatives to support Zenvia’s employees development and growth. If you love a dynamic environment and constant challenges, that’s the perfect opportunity for you.
Once here, you will:
- Create a change program that recognizes the unique culture of Zenvia and integrates that culture into each of the activities planned within the program;
- Develop a strategy for stakeholder management to support transformation initiatives, assuring that objectives are understood, workforce impacts are managed, commitment of leadership is sustained, and that there are mechanisms for feedback that can support continuous improvement to the overall change program;
- Recognize the value that leadership places on core cultural alignment, diversity and inclusiveness, and valuing of our employees, while striving to align the behaviors expected within the change program with our overarching organizational values.
- Support the leadership in assuring cohesion of the global workforce as transformation efforts continue to evolve the ways of working within each of the global allocation (Zenvia Anywhere);
- Partner with the Corporate Communications to develop a communications governance process to support transformation objectives, to include oversight of a communications program plan, and establishment of key messages and measures of the effectiveness of communications delivery;
- Sustain leadership alignment by assuring priorities and objectives of the transformation activities are clear across key leaders and stakeholders, and that the executive sponsor(s) are taking appropriate actions to assure that alignment (while supporting them in that responsibility);
- Foster the development and growth of Zenvia´s leaders and employees by helping us build, design, and implement learning opportunities (employee-learning, virtual learning, site-based training, assessments, or other solutions.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Planning skills & competencies at a strategic level; including ability to drive the development planning process for a cross-functional team focus on talent development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Business oriented;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced english is mandatory.
Nice to have:
- Intermediated Spanish Skills – after all we are expanding to LATAM \o/
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.