We are looking for someone who wants to develop their career in the area of employee relations as a Payroll Analyst. In this position you’ll be responsible for tracking all personnel department procedures such as payroll, vacation, time tracking and others.
- Monitor personnel admission processes;
- Carry out procedures for termination of employment contracts;
- Track vacation requests;
- Help with time tracking procedures.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Law and related areas;
- Experience with personal department / employee relations in Brazil;
- Intermediate / advanced skills using Microsoft Excel;
- Advanced English skills.
- Be proactive and dedicated to solving problems;
- Be willing to learn and implement agile and innovative solutions in their routine;
- Strong accountability and teamwork;
- Easy relationship building skills with diverse people.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses;
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics;
- Flexible hours;
- Work from home allowance;
- Parents benefits;
- Volunteer paid time off;
- Birthday and work anniversary days off;
- Health insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world;
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward;
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction;
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Salário Não informado