ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Chat Customer Support!
Do you have a Chat Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!!Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
ModSquad has partnered with a very popular music streaming service, and this support project is growing AGAIN and looking for music-lovers that want to join our label. We are looking for Mods that are passionate about providing world-class support in an enjoyable online environment. This is an established and long-term project with an incredibly strong internal support system and highly interactive orientation program.
Language testing required for the English language (writing test).
- 4 am – 8 pm PST
- Availability of 8 hours on Saturday or Sunday is a must
- 25+ hours per week
- 90 days minimum
- 1 week orientation (classroom setting, 40 hours)
- 3 weeks nesting (very supervised and heavy support, 40 hours)
- 4 weeks bandcamp (business as usual support, glide path to be at target handle time, resolution, and satisfaction, MWO stated minimum hours)
- Ability to quickly identify any and all issues the customer may have.
- Ability to maintain high engagement with both the project and customers.
- Someone who wants to help the customer, not just move to the next one.
- People driven to do more for the customer and exercise good judgment in their favor when the opportunity presents itself.
- Note: Grammarly and other browser extensions that read text and/or provide corrections to your typing are not permitted for use on this project.
- Native-level Spanish speakers and writers
- Excellent command of English
Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of being engaged on a project.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Salário Não informado