EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on multiple international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, and Spotify. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer local processing solutions for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
Our HQ is in Curitiba, but in this position, you could work from wherever you want. We are looking for a Junior Product Designer to work with our Product Team. Our mission is to ensure the best experience for all EBANX’s clients through our products’ strategic management and projects’ execution, always maintaining a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
As a Product Designer, you will solve challenging design problems every day by merging our user’s needs and business objectives. You will think not just about solving individual design problems but also about the sum of the user experience. You will work collaboratively with colleagues in the Product Team and cross-functionally with colleagues in other business areas (Sales, Technology, Customer Support, and Customer Success) to enhance existing products and deliver new ones with the best and latest practices in user experience.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Work collaboratively with product managers, engineers, and analysts to brainstorm new features and define success criteria.
- Sketch, ideate, and generate new concepts quickly based on stakeholder direction and self-driven research.
- Foster the UX culture and practice aligned with the business needs.
- Passionate about working collaboratively to build and delivering great products that make a difference for our customers.
- Passionate with craft design with the ability to express ideas through prototyping tools (Figma) and have a sense of design coherence.
- To have a portfolio – with undergrad or real projects (at least one project to evaluate your design).
- Must be willing to learn how to plan and run customer interviews.
- Must be willing to learn how to run usability tests and deliver synthesis to iterate.
- Self-driven and organized – you don’t need micromanaging, but you will raise your hand when the challenge is too big.
- Communication skills in English.
What else would we like to see?
- Energy to work hard and learn: passionate about design and driven to get things done.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English, and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC);
- Semi-flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance, and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics stores, and more!