Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We offer an end-to-end content marketing solution, combining SaaS, services, and our talent marketplace.
We’re 500 remote and diverse Rockers distributed around the world, each one unique and adding to our dynamic culture, as well as promoting growth, support and contribution through diversity and inclusion groups. We’ve tripled our growth in the last 2 years and as we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
We’re looking for a Junior .NET Developer to help us build and evolve one of our global products. It’s important to join technical discussions to solve the challenges faced on a daily basis, as well as helping our team through constant sharing knowledge.
- Implement best practices when it comes to coding performance and design patterns;
- Develop clean, testable and easy to maintain code;
- Help us build a community around our products through knowledge sharing;
You will need:
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Coding using C#, .NET core;
- SQL database;
- HTTP protocols, API RESTful;
- Detail oriented and analytical;
- Excited about different challenges;
- Highly accountable
- Being able to work as a team to accomplish a goal;
- Eager to learn a new thing everyday;
- Customer oriented;
- Communication and openness to feedback.
Nice to have:
- Projects available on GitHub;
- Experience with Amazon AWS and/or Docker;
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge in React framework.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
- Salário Não informado