Once here, you will:
- Compile and review monthly and quarterly management (financial) reports.
- Prepare spreadsheets for annual budgets, incorporating forecasting, variance analysis, and managerial feedback.
- Consolidate slides, and other materials for Board meetings and investor presentations.
- Draft various financial reports, including cash flow analysis, and ad hoc requesting.
- Assist with maintaining the general ledger and accounting setup in our reporting and financial tracking software.
- Assist in the resolution of billing discrepancies/disputes with vendors
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Experience with Financial/Strategic Planning or related fields;
- Knowledge of finance and accounting;
- Organised and methodical, you have the ability and field to tackle problems with quality, meeting agreed-upon deadlines;
- Detail-oriented and very diligent, you always make sure that every number you present is accurate and has a traceable source;
- Fast-learner, you are capable of understanding new concepts and apply them quickly;
- Strong communication skills, you will be an important connection between the finance and business teams;
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things, seldom satisfied with the status quo, and willing to own the extra mile to make considerable changes to things that are done incorrectly.
- Intermediate English
- Knowledge in Tableau (nice to have)
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia our differences are appreciated and respected. Everyone is taken in consideration, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We act with autonomy and ownership. Freedom with responsibility. 🙂
What does make Zenvia a Great Place to Work?
- Flexible working hours;
- A relaxed and informal environment, with colleagues ready to share their knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that boost us to go beyond;
- Zenvia offers you the ways to grow and develop, so you can act as the key player of your career;
- Monthly meetings to network and share knowledge;
- No dress code;
- Discounts in education institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.