Come work at Salsa Technology, a fast-growing tech company that develops tailored solutions for the iGaming industry.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager who is dedicated, proactive and thrives as part of a team.
About the job:
Salsa Technology is looking for a professional, driven, friendly and positive communicator and data-driven Junior Account Manager to work alongside our Commercial team, establishing long-lasting, profitable relationships with Clients and Partners of Salsa, both new-to-market, as well as established brands.
You will be the Client´s point of contact. The objective of this role is to support our Clients to increase the revenues generated using Salsa Technology solutions and ensure the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
The Junior Account Manager will build and maintain a broad contact base in each account and ensure that a mutual beneficial business relationship is achieved. This may involve occasional business trips.
Who we are:
Salsa Technology is a global B2B iGaming Platform supplier, with a range of services and products that span from gaming platform to proprietary content.
Our partners choose to work with us not just because of our focus on LatAm markets, but because we know gaming, we know technology and we know what it takes to capitalize on new opportunities, particularly in emerging markets.
What’s the Job?
- Handle customers’ day to day queries, requests, and issues and provide superb support across all products
- Contacting clients regularly through phone, email, Skype and face-to-face
- Monitor client activity and status of account
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Acquire knowledge of Clients and build profiles including target markets and trends
- Maintain and develop Client contacts, through structured account management and plans
- Update and record data and management information in an accurate and timely manner
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a must
- Fluent English and at least one between Spanish and Portuguese languages are a must
- Computer literacy in the use of spreadsheets, word processing, on-line systems and remote communications
- Ability to communicate with different audiences, with a high degree of influence and emotional intelligence
- Great organization, planning and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- A proactive team player who can also work on own initiative and be self motivated
Does that position sound of interest?
Then come join our team 🙂
- Salário Não informado