About the Jr Software Security Engineer position:
We are looking for a Junior Software Engineer to be part of our Information Security team to build and maintain fraud prevent systems, and promote DevSecOps across the company.
Once here, you will:
- Code, test, and operate Java and PHP services;
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Contribute to software architecture definition;
- Contribute to team on keeping the SMS filter demand queue up to date.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Knowledge in Java, Maven and SpringBoot;
- Knowledge in PHP and Yii framework;
- Knowledge in Postgresql and MySql;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Basic knowledge on information security subjects;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You’re ahead if you have:
- Agile methodology (Extreme Programming, SCRUM or Kanban);
- Best practices for working with legacy systems;
- Secure development;
- Information security frameworks such as, ISO 27001, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, NIST, PCI DSS, and others.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.