EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a Jr. Financial Analyst who like challenges, analyzes and questions of the status quo, is always looking to improve and loves the routine, it can be your opportunity to work with us, you will be part of the team responsible for the Financial Operation of Ebanx Brazil and Latin America!
In addition to conquer the world, your activities will be:
- Analyze and control the daily availability of resources to meet financial obligations.
- Check the payments that were included in the bank, ensuring the correct execution.
- Analyze and close FX rates refer to return values from other countries to Brazil and Latam countries, create Reports, respecting the SLA already defined for sending.
- Receive, analyze and manage the audit letters received from customers and Merchants, ensuring signature and delivery on time.
- Prepare and feed the calendar of holidays in Brazil, Latam, and other countries where the Group operates, reviewing each country on a monthly basis.
- Keep internal controls of operations and activities always up to date and protected.
- Check and recalculate Invoices with new FX, following the exchange FX daily, ensure intercompany adjustments between bank accounts, following the cash policy created by the company.
What is required:
- English – Advanced level – You will have contact with international banks.
- Excel skills
- Analytical mindset, time management and performance;
- Good logical reasoning (you will need to use your skills daily);
- Clear and assertive communication with the team and leaders.
- Agility for conflict resolution;
- We need you to be very attentive and strict with your demands;
What else would we like to see?
- Good communication in Spanish
- Knowledge in SQL, Power BI and automation;
- Proactivity, curiosity and results orientation;
- Ownership – owning your activity from start to finish;
- Result orientation;
- Team work.
- Like changes, we are constantly changing, and being willing to carry out new activities is a differential
- As we work with banks, meeting schedules is fundamental for the correct execution of this activity.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!