At Air apps, our mission is to combine the simplicity and greatness of Apple products by creating utility and productivity apps that make people’s lives easier. Our apps are created to empower users to perform their daily tasks with ease.
Our portfolio contains Translate Now & Calculator Air, both the fastest-growing apps in their category. Our apps have been downloaded over 40 million times and received over 2 million ratings with an average of 4.6 stars.
We are looking for a iOS Software Engineer who will join our team of talented engineers to design and help us to build the next generation of iOS software.
This position is fully REMOTE*
We offer a fully remote, results driven work style, which we believe enhances productivity and quality, providing greater work-life balance. We also have great opportunities to connect within our international team through coffee calls, team meetings and hackathons.
Make people’s life easier!
Further benefits are:
- Proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- MacBooks are our standard
- Monthly Home office allowance
- Home office Set up includes: chair, monitor, mouse/track pad
- Monthly Learning allowance
- Health insurance
- Wellness Benefit
- WWDC full time remote attendance
- Flexible work environment
- Internal hackathons
- International team
- 24 Annual Vacation Days
You are passionate about building world class software. You aspire to join an energetic team in a fast growing startup in order to build and grow products at scale. Your desired skills and experience include :
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- 3+ years of programming in Swift
- 1+ year of programming in Objective-C
- iOS / macOS SDK
- Conversational English
- Possess excellent software architecture and design skills.
- Analyzing and developing software development techniques, methodologies, client-server interfaces, and tools
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
- Enthusiasm for quality, attention to detail, and overall customer experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
The job requires operating in a highly dynamic and cross-functional environment. You must have a strong engineering background building high quality iOS applications. Also, you must have the following:
- Fully understand reasons behind requirements before engineering a solution
- Proven ability to work effectively with multi-functional engineering teams and business partners
- Highly collaborative and able to work cross different teams
- Be up to speed with the latest iOS version changes, features and requirements
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Communicate about statuses, risks, strategies, and opportunities
- Be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Love finding the needle in the haystack, and solve problems methodically!
- Think that writing automation and unit test cases are essential for the development process
- Have access to strong, stable, and secure Wifi