About theInbound Marketing Analyst position:
We are looking for someone who is creative to own the Inbound Marketing strategy of our operation here in the country. This person should contribute with a strategic vision of content, distributing them according to their stage in the funnel. Will work with the performance team and digital channels to raise SEO and SEM indicators. And you will find an environment that promotes the culture of tests and hypotheses, so we need a lot of analytical vision to understand how to enhance our business using the inputs brought from the data.
Once here, you will:
- Editorial planning;
- Content writing;
- Flow of nutrition for customer journey;
- Analyze indicators and implement improvements in inbound marketing automations;
- Monitoring of blog behavior and keyword performance metrics;
- Creation of buyer persona;
- Link building management;
- Internal links with the blog’s anchor texts;
- Rich content strategy aimed at converting contacts;
- Deployment of rich content in the Pardot system and publication of rich content on the blog;
- Monitoring of metrics and production of reports;
- Updating and categorizing articles according to the company’s flow.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Knowledge in Keywords planning for blog.
- Previous experience with Inbound Marketing.
- SEO basics.
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and SEMRush.
- Focus on results, super motivated by goals;
- Good interpersonal skills and work well with the team;
- Ability to work in an agile environment and communicate your ideas to the Marketing team;
- Positive attitude, open mind and desire to collaborate and learn;
- Good Communication in English
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
• Flexibility in working hours;
• A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
• A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
• We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
• Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
• Discounts at several educational institutions;
• Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.