About the Jr. Implementation Success Analyst position:
Engage as part of the implementation success team to allow our customers to bring their companies closer to their business objectives through Zenvia solutions.
The Jr. Implementation Success Analyst will develop a holistic view of his/her assigned book of customers, serving as Focal Point during solution implementation process.
This professional will contribute to scaling up our Customer Experience capabilities. Working close to customer support, onboarding, success and product teams, driving cross-functional resolution of customer escalations.
Once here, you will:
- Serve as the main point of contact between customer and Zenvia throughout the implementation process.
- Manage the implementation process end to end including kick-off and advising the client through the implementation process, testing process, and launch day.
- Work with implementations that require projects, but also with the ones that just required platform configuration.
- Manage many implementation projects at once efficiently.
- Monitor usage and product adoption in the immediate post-launch phase.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in any communication or business area.
- Experience in Onboarding, Implementation Success, and/or Customer Success in a customer-facing environment.
- Proactive mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Customer Lifecycle journeys and how to mitigate value perception gaps.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs.
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams.
- Project management and time management skills.
- Understanding of cross-functional relationships and processes critical to driving issue resolution.
- Fluent Spanish
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours.
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge.
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us.
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge.
- Discounts at several educational institutions.
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.