Axurians are passionate professionals! We value the obsession towards efficiency and trust grown-up people to deal with all the freedom we provide in our environment. We truly believe in the values of respect and true ownership, since these are essential to maintain the climate of our culture and an excellent relationship with our customers. We are guided by the premises of “more data, less opinion” and intellectual humility.
At Axur, you will directly work with the latest technology in a challenging environment and have the autonomy to bring your own ideas and make you own decisions!
Are you passionate about people management and leadership development? Do you like to analyze data and behaviors and provide great solutions?
We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee people and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals. Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the leaders, senior managers and all Axurians to listen demands, express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
A typical workday can include:
- Consult with leaders and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the People & Performance team
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Suggest new HR strategies
To fill this spot are requirements:
- Fluent in Portuguese and Advanced level in English
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
To fill this spot are important differentials:
- Experience working in Start Up or Tech companies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Meal voucher (R$32,00/day);
- Health and dental assistance plans (Bradesco Top Nacional);
- Work from anywhere (home office assistance to set up your remote office);
- Flexible schedules;
- Annual bonus according to company’s results;
- Possibility of Stock Options.