The essence of the role
We are a high growth tech company that has kept its startup feel. We’re a people driven company— and just as passionate about our customers and products as we are about our culture. We have a global span, and we are very proud of the culture that we have built at Sinch! The recipe for that lies in our values;
- Dream big
- Win together
- Keep it simple
- Make it happen.
Those aren’t just words – we truly live by them!
In this role, you will be a champion of Sinch’s culture, vision, values, and a specialist in Customer Experience. So, get ready to roll up your sleeves! We need tough and passionate people on our journey to create and define technology trends and achieve our mission of simplifying life by bringing all people and businesses together.
You will be based in Brasil but we support employees and managers worldwide.
As our new Business Partner you will:
- This is not your typical HR role! This is an opportunity for you to create, drive and implement high impact initiatives in a fast-growing business. There are no ready-made concepts for you to take over, it’s your responsibility (together with the team) to create, package and implement these concepts. In order to succeed you need to be progressive, bring your experiences and innovation to the team – and thrive in a role where you won’t be micromanaged but where you are expected to take charge.
This is not your typical Business Partner role! This is an opportunity for you to create, drive and implement high impact initiatives in a fast-growing business.
- As our new Senior People & Culture Partner you will:
- Aid us to integrate our acquisitions, especially in LatAm
- Help our leaders build a scalable organization that can double in size
- Work with change management – scale up and scale down as functions develop.
- Take our employee experience to the next level, ensuring that every employee has a great journey with the company.
- Drive and strengthen the company culture by being an inspiring champion and role model.
- Own and drive the people agenda within your designated geographical and departmental area.
- Co-Create various HR initiatives such as culture work, onboarding, leadership framework, employee engagement, data analytics, and performance management.
- Closely collaborate with the internal Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding team to secure, develop and retain the right people.
In Order To Contribute To This Role You Have:
- At least 6 years of successful, innovative, transformative and value driven HR experience
- People & Culture experience from a global context
- Experience in driving change and building culture with an agile ‘fail fast and fail forward’ attitude.
- You’re a self-starter with high energy who independently drive your work forward and are able to create engagement.
- You easily gain trust at all levels and have excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, that really reaches out with impact on the receiving end in Portuguese and English.
- You thrive in a fast-paced industry and champion positive change
- Proactive, results-driven innovator who is at the forefront of data analytics
- Solid experience working with data and analytics including the creation thought-provoking and professional reports and models using Excel, PowerPoint or other analytics solutions as appropriate
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About The Recruitment Process
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.
- Salário Não informado