Do you have a creative mind as well as a deep understanding of online communities and social media? ModSquad is seeking an Associate Community Manager with experience and passion for gaming communities to join our team.
As a ModSquad Associate Community Manager, you will work closely with our clients as well as a global ModSquad team. You will be imperative in building, maintaining, improving, and empowering our clients and their digital communities.
Love of MMORPG is a must!
To be determined
14-28 hours per week
Flexible, but most hours are Prime Time gaming hours, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
The day-to-day tasks of a ModSquad Community Manager vary, but basic responsibilities may include:
- Communicate with a gaming community in client forums with possible growth to social media channels.
- Develop deep knowledge of client games through practical experience and research.
- Brainstorm activities, opportunities, and content to inspire or grow community (long term and campaign based).
- Create and report KPI’s to the development team, and build reports that showcase reason, trends, and opportunity.
- Manage and respond to customers through forum, website, and social media tools (native and 3rd party).
- Learn and explore new tools and platforms that improve workflow and client objectives.
- Work closely, efficiently, and effectively with the client and internal teams (communication is daily).
- Develop practices and improvements, or build upon and help improve current methods of operation (from social media management and community management and improving social ROI, to engagement and content moderation and digital experience).
- Handle occasional community crises or troubleshoot escalations.
A successful candidate needs to have confidence and strength in the following abilities:
- Be a proactive, self-starter and independent contributor with follow-through on all initiatives
- Have strong problem-solving, creative writing, and editorial skills
- Showcase strong communication skills (and feel comfortable with communicating the good and the bad)
- Engage confidently with internal and external partners on video and voice calls
- Enjoy engaging and developing a broad range of people, communities, clients, and trends
- Have active and professional experience with forums, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram (other platforms like SnapChat, Twitch.tv, Youtube, etc a bonus)
- Be able to execute on community initiatives, measure results, and modify programs based on feedback
- Retain and demonstrate excellent organization and time-management skills and schedule to hit deliverable deadlines
- Must have active experience (professional experience preferred) with forums, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram (other platforms like SnapChat, TikTok, Twitch.tv, Youtube, etc a bonus)
- Be a creative copywriter who understands the balance between professionalism and meta, fun community initiatives
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about gaming and gaming communities
Desired skills and pluses:
- The position requires excellent verbal and written skills, someone who is excited about social media and content creation, and has the ability to communicate, collaborate, and support effectively
- Professional experience managing gaming communities and delivering to gaming clients
***PRO TIP***: Take your time and make sure you do a thorough job in completing your application. Your responses should be grammatically correct and comprehensive. This will greatly increase the probability of scoring an interview!
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Salário Não informado