About our Engineering Team:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us to build, maintain, and evolve our Zenvia Flow application which is responsible for the development of our chatbots 🙂
Here you will be responsible for:
- Support requirements technical analysis;
- Support the architecture definition, based on users requirements and needs;
- Develop software according to team definition;
- Develop and design APIs;
- Write documents describing new functionalities developed;
- Develop automated tests;
- Develop applications and services using Agile development methods.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Solid knowledge in Node.js – Java would be a plus;
- Knowledge Angular or another web framework
- Experience with microservices architecture;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You are ahead if you have some knowledge in:
- Kafka or messaging architecture;
- Continuous integration;
- Software testing automation.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.