One of the pillars of our job in Alice is building products our users will love. As a Frontend Engineer you are going to make high-quality interfaces for members, doctors, and internal systems, providing for each of them efficiency and engagement.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining our frontends for Members, Doctors and Operational Systems
- Understanding and predicting our system requirements
- Working closely with backend developers to design service interfaces and improvements
- Guaranteeing high performance and high availability of all systems
- Building and maintaining services to support our operational teams
Double click in your routine:
- Develop new features
- Work side-by-side with product team to design requirements
- Keep our source organized in our git repository
- Collaborate in building and enforcing the roadmap
- Manage and prioritize your tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with architecture and code design decisions
Our current technology
- AWS Cloud based development:
- Codedeploy / Codepipeline
- Kotlin / Java in backend
- Flutter / Native for mobile
Our expectations of a strong candidate
- Experience in frontend development
- Understand the full web technology stack: HTML5, CSS3, HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching
- Some Cloud Computing skills
- Dominance of RESTful concepts
- Hands on experience with development best practices (testing, code-review, etc)
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
We believe diversity makes a better world. It wouldn’t be different at Alice. That’s why we encourage people with different stories and backgrounds to apply to our positions.
But in order to make it right and create a really diverse environment, we still have a lot to learn. And you can help us. How? Answering the questions below in your application.
It’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable to answer it. This survey is voluntary and it will help us to have metrics so we can make Alice a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
One of our virtues is complete transparency, so let’s ensure things are crystal clear here:
- If you’re not part of any diversity group, your choices of answer (or lack of), WON’T affect the selection process.
- If you ARE part of a diversity group, answering this survey is a faster way for us to reach you, giving us the opportunity to prioritize according to the position.